1. Mix water and wheat flour into a soft dough as you make for chapathi
2. Divide into many small balls and roll lengthwise and pluck the dough as much you get from your forefinger and thumb as shown above and keep aside.
3. Take water in a deep pan that is sufficient for the above wheat flour pieces to boil .when the water starts boiling add 2 Tbl spoon of oil in it(as kadabu /plucked pieces won’t stick to each other) then add the plucked pieces in to the pan.
4. When the pieces get cooked add tamarind juice, chillipowder, sambar powder, salt, cooked dal and mix well. leave it to cook for 4 to 5 mins say till the gravy becomes thick
5. Garnish with mustard seeds, jeera, curry leaves fried in oil. serve hot