2 Cup Rawa/Sooji/semolina
5 to 6 Beans Chopped
2 Carrots Chopped
2 Potatoes Chopped
1 Onion chopped
3 to 4 Green Chillies
Green Peas half cup
2 to 3 cloves of Garlic
Pinch of Turmeric Powder
1. Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds,cumin seeds when these starts sizzeling add Urid dal, peanuts,curry leaves and fry. Then add chopped Green chillies, onion and tomato followed by garlic cloves fry them for a minute.
2. Add all the chopped vegetables and dill leaves and fry untill tender.
3. To the above add 5 Cups of water and bring it to boil.
4. Sprinkle termuric powder,salt and lime and Pour roasted Rawa or sooji in one hand and stir it with the other hand
5. When done switch off the stove and close the lid for a minute.
6. Garnish with grated coconut and corainder leaves.