Wednesday, July 15, 2009
1 Cup Besan flour
2 Table spoon rice flour
4 Green chillies (fat and long)
1 table spoon Chat masala
Oil for deep fry.
1. In a bowl mix besan flour, rice flour, jeera and salt. Add water to make a thick batter.
2. Dip the green chillies in the above mixture and deep fry.
3. In another bowl mix finely chopped onion, chat masala, salt and cilantro and keep it aside.
4. Slit the mirchi in the middle and stuff the above onion mixture.
5. Sprinkle the lemon and serve hot with sauce.
Posted by Namma Adige at 2:59 AM
We, Yashaswini and Jyothi who never entered kitchen and never knew how make a basic items to (not even coffee or Tea ;-)) before marraige now we are...well... say a good chef!!! We both were colleagues for one year at University of Mysore and our friendship still continues...even one is in US and other in Ireland.Far away...time difference...hmm..yet we both manage to chat and share recipes. And we both together thought of sharing to you all those recipes as many would be like us who didnt know cooking is so simple and easy!.And also we like to share some of the informaion we came to know while cooking say remedies,beautifying using our basic pantry.