2 Cup Wheat flour,
1 1/2 Cup Grated Carrot,
2 green chillies,
Salt to taste,
1 Table Spoon Ginger and Garlic Paste,
1/2 Table Spoon Cumin Seeds,
1/4 Table Spoon Lemon Juice
1. Mix flour, salt and water together to make soft dough.
(Note:If the dough is hard add a little more water).
Let the dough rest for at least ten minutes.
2. Mix with carrots with Green Chilli,salt,coriander meaves,turmeric,ginger and garlic paste,turmeric,lemon juice and cumin seeds.
3.Prepare the balls of small lemon size out of this mixture
4. Make same size balls from the dough and prepare the cup shape.
5. Stuff the carrot in the dough and close the ball. Roll the paratha.
6. On medium flame, heat the tawa and cook the paratha from both sides till brown. Spread few drops of Ghee while its cooking.
Parathas can be served with plain yogurt or spicy pickle.
Note:Adjust Ingredients according to taste.