2 cup Maida(All Purpose Flour),
2 cup Wheat Flour,
1 cup Sugar,
Pinch of Salt,
1. Mix maida and wheat flour with water, keep adding it till you get a nice, stiff dough. The consistency of the dough should be such that you should be able to roll it.
2. Heat oil, in a kadhai. Divide the dough in equal parts, roll it, into round shape like a chapati.
3. Cut it with a knife into small squares.
4. Fry in oil, on medium heat, till you get light brown colour.
5. Serve these nice crispy, crunchy shankarpali with tea.
Note:Adjust ingredients according to taste.